- Diego Alonso, Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena (Spain)
- Andrés Iborra, Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena (Spain)
- Claire Johnsen, University of Cambridge (UK)
- Indrė Laurinčiukaitė, CIVITTA Management Consulting (Lithuania)
- Kirsten Masson, University of Cambridge (UK)
- Maciej Nowak, Poznan Science and Technology Park (Poland)
- Natalia Rimarczuk, Poznan Science and Technology Park (Poland)
- Brendan Rowan, BluSpecs consultancy (Spain)
- Sander van der Molen, CIVITTA Management Consulting (Lithuania)
July 1: Workshops papers
July 3: Notification of papers
July 12: Camera ready version
In the context of H2020 program and Startup-Europe initiative, the objective of this 1-day workshop is to accelerate and foster the grow of new ventures by equipping researchers better to work with effective models for the successful commercialization/bringing to market of their R+D activities to increase productivity; to improve the private investment in further researchers; create more global innovations, and stimulate a greater interest from researchers to view the results of their work as potential opportunities to be exploited with the correct business model; and to briefly describe the European entrepreneurship ecosystem and the financial opportunities it offers.
Participants are encouraged to FREELY join the workshop by submitting a short document, 4 pages maximum, answering the following questions:
- Describe the problem your software product solves, potential customers (target market), and its origins (results from public/private funded projects, collaboration with SMEs, PhD thesis involved, grants like Marie Curie actions, etc.).
- Describe its current stage of development (pre-alfa, alfa, beta, …).
- Describe the team that is encouraged to foster the product, if any.
- Describe the steps or initiatives previously carried out in order to reach the market, if any.